Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why my city is not Clean?

Dear Reader,

Since starting this project, lot of people come up to us and ask one thing and it has been repeating so badly that I thought lets get the secret out once and for all. In fact it is not secret it is Pandora's box. People come up to us and ask that I get my waste pick up very day, then way should I bother to dispose my waste more "Greenly".
I would try so answer these question in various part:
  1. The first part is the price, if you are one of the guys who has same question, then try to workout how much you pay to get rid of your waste - Please try.....................OK, I give up...you cannot..so I would give u reference UK : Rs. 2000/month, US: $ 15/month. Details may vary from county to state. Now compare your cost with theirs. This is the fundamental reason why their cities seem clean than ours.
So if one is not ready to pay the price to green disposal, then one should don't complain about the dirty street and stinking dumpster. And by the way our research shows us that if we are aware enough that we can earn from your waste, Are You? ..take the "one day challenge"

No comments:

Post a Comment